Meet your love and earn at the same time

Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tag² for 20 questions

Thanks twinks for d tag.

Here are the rules:

Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people in your list. List them out at the end of this post.

1. At what age do/did you wish to marry?
  • 28 and still 5 or 6 years to go...do the math
2. What color do you like most?
  • white, blank, pink , neongreen
3. Have you ever shoplifted?
  • yeah!! when i was 3 years old i stole mentos on the counter but the security guard so me and then my yaya paid it for me. (no joke)

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
  • Disneyland coz everything is a fairy tale and everyone lives happily ever after.
5. Which part of you that you hate the most?
  • whooaa there's a lot, my boooody, my voice coz im a very frustrated singer LOL anyhow about the attitude i hate being so trusty coz people tend to take advantage of me kay buotan ra kay ko.
6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
  • depends on the situation
7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
  • my family, friends, enemies, relatives without them i can't be who i am now.
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
  • I'm gonna put up a small restaurant or canteen so i can practice my habit (cooking) more and upgrade my family's invented viands.
9. What do you loved the most last year (2007)?
  • i traveled alone to see someone in Mindanao. It was scary but it was romantic.
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you:
  • Shes a friend, she pretty and i think she's fun to be with in person.hope to see you twinks
11. How do you cope with boredom?
  • brainstorming, sound tripping, food tripping, surf d net and chixmaz over the fone
12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
  • there's a lot this page isn't enough for the regrets listed in my heart (OA)
13. Which type of person do you hate the most?
  • Retards, Feeling superior, backstabber's, liars, social climber
14. What is your ambition?
  • simple. To have my own family , with a stable job and a faithful husband, eat 3 times a day without worrying what to eat or where to stay the next day.
15. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
  • i wish that all my wishes and prayers will come true..
16. How did you celebrate New Year?
  • i celebrated new year with my family.
17. It is already 2008, do you have a new year's resolution?
  • it doesn't have to be new year for you to change something or improve something for yourself. i don't believe occasions happens that way. I have everyday resolution as i make mistake to my fellow people.
18. What do you look forward to in 2008?
  • finish my course, of course hopefully
19. Are u a physical fighter or talker?
  • i am a fighter , less d talk
20. Who is your inspiration in life?
  • someone i used to know.
Asking 20 Questions to: kaiterz, tiborsho, baconjojo, kaguvkov, lyka, gaveo, gretchen,cheesecakepoi,

2 comments:

ARIFIN said...

hi.. there, nice to know u, your article is great & your blog, visit my web click here

Jared Richard Uy said...

nice post! :) ang saya!