Meet your love and earn at the same time

Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Thursday, August 7, 2008

A true miracle of Sr. Sto. Nino


I have been a devotee to patron saint Sr. Sto. Nino and since my grandmother and my cousin's brought me to the patron's church since grade one, I have been practicing visiting sto. nino at least 2-3times a month until today. Everyday i pray 3 kinds of prayers, those are prayers of thanks, prayer of guidance and last one is prayer for forgiveness. I have been relieve of many illnesses as well as problems with my life. I always have faith to him. A friend of mine saw a video of A miracle of sr. sto. nino at youtube and i didn't hesitate to post it here. Many said it was true some says it isn't. But no matter how hard to convince everyone is, whether its true or not it wont affect my faith towards him. HE has showed me miracle everyday that i am really thankful for. IT doesn't have to end by rumors like this, although i had goosebumps watching it. Below is a video caught by some students i think who were videoing sr. sto. nino at SIMALA ,there was something strange caught in video in the last part. YOU, do the judging but whether it is a miracle or not, My faith will always be there coz he has answered almost all my prayers and gave me lots of blessing already, for me that is A TRUE MIRACLE...


No comments: