Meet your love and earn at the same time

Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Sunday, April 13, 2008




This blog is dedicate to all the members of bisdakplanet.net for their warm welcome to me as a new bisdakplanet member. I haven't heard of this site untill a friend of mine named "tiborsho" introduce me to the site, i wasn't hesitant to visit the site, while i was reading i was amazed that there are group of people from different profession and parts of the world has one thing in common and they are united.You all love to blog right? so am i! although im just new to this hobby. I was interested to join and i said to myself, i wanna share something that is more productive than i do today. I wont spoil everyone and let me introduce something about my self....eng eng eng......

I'm Eizel Joy, soon to be 23 this year, i am a nursing student from Philippine Paramedical and Technical School Inc. Cebu Campus. I'm absent today LOL.. i slept late last night so i wasn't able to wake up early. I love writting lately, i love korean movies, i love spicy food. I love to help the infirm. It is my goal with or without pay that i would be able to help infirm people reachable by my hand. I would like to serve our country first before taking considerations of helping Americans or other countries that is in demand for nurses, for i believe that the Filipinos should take advantage of what we deserve, and my service is only a small percent that a filipino should be needing right now, but a small percent of that can save lives as well, no matter how few. charr kaayo noh...LOL

I would like to be share more in the following day and hopefully i can exchange interest about my field to people who are interested to know..bow...

thanks again sa mga members sa http://bisdakplanet.net

6 comments:

twinks said...

welcome sa bisdakplanet! am a member there too.. hope you'll enjoy your stay there. I assure you, you'll have fun there. Welcome to the blog world too. :] Take care

xiao_mai said...

thanks twinkle, im looking forward to have fun with everyone on bisdakplanet..thanks for commenting also..^_^

Carlota said...

wala diay kabangon. basin pirteng pilaw nimo sa ka blogging. hehehe. nindot kay nurse. ako dili puede.

hala skwela na wink* welcome again. thanks for adding me diay i will add you too.let you know when its up. ayoayo.

xiao_mai said...

wa gyud kamata kay sige blog hehehe.thanks po sa pag welcome...

Joy0z said...

Welcome diay sa planeta Bisdak Xiomai, galisod man ko pronouce imo name oy, naulahi ko kay na busy akoa beauty hehe.

xiao_mai said...

thanks te joy..preha ta name joy pud ko..thanks au sa pag welcome..nice kay mo...maka touch..^_^